Tuesday, September 26, 2006


This piece is IN PROCESS...

I purchased a shirt worn in world war 2 at a garage sale in a town called North Liberty. Prior to purchasing the shirt I had poured a slab of cement to be used in a series of new pieces, hopefully finding a creative path to walk down as I continue my artistic journey [god, that sounded lame].

The shirt I bought is charged with some incredible energy, mystery and memory. I want to capture that on the piece of cement. This image of the shirt you see on the cement at the moment is only one layer. I am undecided if I should leave it simple or take it further with oils and paint more of a photo real shirt?

Any suggestions? Aaron? ha!

Jaime

1 Comments:

Blogger SHANNON & AARON TUCKER said...

I like the stylized look. Great idea to paint on cement.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home