Friday, November 02, 2007


Here is where I have been for 3 months. I am unable to finish this piece. I moved in with my parents and ALL of the creative energy I had has been wiped clean. When I am driving in the country I feel it, I want to do it, but when I arrive home, I want to do NOTHING. My tools are in the garage which is not heated and so finishing this piece feels like scrubbing baseboards, a complete chore.

My work is strong, my work has focus, my work is damn good in my opinion. I love my parents, but living with them is KILLING my creativity, they live such different lives and it's sucking the life out of me.

On the flip side, I am moving to Asheville, NC at the end of February and I am VERY excited. I will be able to reconnect with my good friend Aaron Tucker, someone I can say, is a friend I've since we were both teenagers. I am soo excited about the future, my art and how my life will change AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home